Sunday, April 10, 2011

sunday ramblings

what have i been doing on this sunday?
well, i will tell you.

i have been stalking brianna's new roommates with her.
extensively.
we're talking facebook, blogs, mother's blogs, and twitters.
and it has been wonderful. i like them already. not that my opinion matters. but, ya know, it does.

also, brianna's brilliant plan to not be the-freshman-with-a-car-that-everyone-in-the-dorms-takes-advantage-of is to not tell anyone she has a car. i wish her luck with that one, and hope it lasts longer than the three days i anticipate it will last.

i like bee. people think we look alike.
example: this is the text i got this morning: "hey tell me what color dress you're wearing so i can tell you apart from your sister."
so that's cool. cause i'm pretty sure we don't look alike. but whatever. you be the judge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


also, brianna has a new app. it's called "shave me." it's in the top 25 free apps right now. and i would just like to say: eww. it shocks and disgusts me that enough people have "shave me" that it has made it to the top 25. like, seriously. eww.

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. I don't have a problem telling you two apart now, but when we first moved into the ward I think it took me probably at least a year to figure out which of you was which. You DO still look VERY much alike. There are some days when I see Bri and think "Man she looks like Amy today!" And vice versa!

    ReplyDelete