1. I graduated college.
2. Brianna went to the temple in Denver and Jas and I got to go. It was one of the best days of my life.
4. I finished my internship but offered to volunteer during the month of July due to a shortness of staff. So I basically have a job but get paid nada. It's cool.
5. I was called as the Girls Camp director and went to camp. It was awesome. I learned a lot and I was glad to come home. But I had a (really, really) good time and am so glad I got to go. (And so glad I won't be the camp director next year :) )
6. I was called to Young Women's in my ward which is my DREAM COME TRUE. I love Young Women's. And I love my young women, especially after a week with them at camp.
7. Jas painted some furniture while I was gone at camp. I am in love. (with my new furniture, but also my husband.)
8. I decorated some cakes, which was a blast but a lot harder to do in my kitchen (which is about two inches big) than in my mom's kitchen in high school!
10. I got a new job as the activities and marketing director for four assisted living homes in Provo and Orem. I start tomorrow and I am thrilled out of my mind. This has been my dream for a long time.