Thursday, January 12, 2012

thursday

Today's been an unproductive day. I tried. Really i did. But it just plain wasn't happenin. And now Bri's been over here all night and we've gotten exactly nothing done, unless you count me painting her toenails a little color i like to call funfetti cupcakes, and her fingernails a huge goopy mess of black sparkles.

It's seriously bad. I suck at painting fingernails, it turns out. I can tell because Bri just kept saying "Yeah, sure, why not? Add another layer of sparkles." Clearly she had stopped caring because it was a lost cause.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is how much my sister likes me: "If people ask about my nails tomorrow and i tell them you're ten years old, would you be offended?"

3 comments:

  1. Your maturity level is through the roof with those faces. I love it. Pretty much something I do... regularly... sometimes even by myself. win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. time for me to come over and take photobooth pictures with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy. take down the fish picture. please please please.

    ReplyDelete