Tuesday, January 10, 2012

routine.

Last night Jas and I started our new routine. He's moved home to Lehi for the semester, which means a lot of careful planning to synch our schedules so we could maybe hang out every once in a while. Basically this is how it goes: Monday/Wednesdays, dinner from 7-8. Tuesday/Thursdays, less than one hour in the afternoon. Fridays, fun. Saturday mornings, homework. Saturday nights, fun. Sundays, relax.

Last night I made chicken and Jason did the dishes and I liked it. The chicken was dry but the mushrooms were delish (yes, Mom, I bought and made mushrooms of my own free will. Weird, huh??), and I'll learn. Then he went home and I did my homework for three hours. I have a new roommate who definitely is going to think I am a friendless loser. Which I like to think that I am not, actually, a friendless loser, but ya know. I want to get all my weekend homework done during the week so I don't have much to do on the weekends. Wedding planning and all that. (!!!!) So wish. me. luck.

1 comment: