Thursday, May 5, 2011

not even complaining

don't worry. i'm still alive and well. apparently i just don't blog when i get busy. which is something i haven't had to experience since, oh, about senior year. so that's bringing my life some excitement.

basically my life consists of work (love it), eating delicious food at work for lunch (love it), doing my homework (don't even mind it), running (i loathe the altitude in utah), going to cristina's (perk of living in the same town as her: i get fed dinner. just kidding. i mean not really, that really is a perk, but i am crazy about my sister even without the food), hanging out with my roommates, and listening to voicemails from paige. i genuinely pity anybody in the world who has not experienced a paige voicemail. she has a special little voicemail voice that is just glorious and makes my day better every single day. sometimes twice a day, and occasionally even three times a day.)

Photobucket

i like going to byu. i like my roommates. i like my classes. i like working on writing a program for, like, four hours and then getting it to work and feeling like i actually did something. i like using my brain. i like working hard. i like being taken seriously. i like my life right now. a lot.

also, i just ate some easter candy. it was mixed together in a plastic bag. and i would just like to say, peanut m&ms and jellybeans eaten together accidentally do not mix well. i can't get the taste out of my mouth. hello yuck.

1 comment: