Monday, May 16, 2011

it's monday.

haiiii. i'm tired. starting the week out by going to bed at three on sunday night was probably not the wisest idea. whatevvvvs.

it was my first day of work without stephen and it was weirddd. i wasn't such a fan. but i worked on a bunch of stuff and then studied for midterms for a while and talked with holly and then work was over and i was disappointed it wasn't warmer outside / that i didn't have sweatshirt.

and then began a marathon four-hour session of sitting in class. two hours of civ, one hour of midterm review, a 10-minute walk across campus, and another hour of programming class. as brent says, "your brain can only absorb what your butt can endure." guess what? my butt got over this whole sitting-in-class thing about four hours ago.

but the good news is, my program that i turned in today rocks. so if anybody would like to calculate when they need to cancel an insurance policy in order to receive any target refund, let me know. i can hook you up. wish me luck that my midterm goes as well as projecto uno did. (again, i would like to say: midterms already? whaaaaa?!)

Photobucket

yay for the week of studying that is staring me in the face...!

1 comment: