Saturday, May 28, 2011

i am having the absolute best weekend.

why hello. paige has been prettyyy mad at me lately for being a terrible blogger. sorry paigalicious. here's the thing though. life is good. super good. and here are three reasons why.

1. im in colorado right now with chels. i like this girl. a lot. also her little brother blake who says we are besties. but really mostly i love chelsea and every second i am here i am just so happy i could scream.

2. i played some mini golf yesterday. and rather than being labeled as a liability, i was called "slightly above average." hey, i'll take it.

3. chels brought me to the pet store where they had a (wait for it...) PUGGLE. this morning my mother said to me "you sound a little obsessed." well guess what? i am. and playing with that puggle was the most perfect 20 minutes of my life. i don't even like animals. but i want my baby benjamin so bad :-/

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. im so happy you had soo much fun in colorado!! but i am also even more happier that you are back here in provo with me!!

    ReplyDelete