Thursday, July 7, 2011

one two three four

there are four things i am loving right now.

a) my job. fer real, it's magic.

b) letters from missionaries and packages in the mail.
(don't love when the letter is a double-letter, as in, i haven't written back since approximately february because i suck..buuuut the letter is currently on its way anyhow being forwarded from my house, hooray.)

c) peanutbutterbananachocolatechip sandwiches hello YUM.
Photobucket

d) gmail chat conversations with bee about snuggling, and email conversations with my mother about hp7p2.

oh, and also the fact that i get to go boating tonighhhhht. i'm from minnesota, land of 10,000 lakes. i wasn't made to go this long without getting on a boat.

2 comments:

  1. first of all i would just like to say that this wasn't on my dashboard. i had to find it myself. also, i have gmail. can we chat? idk how to use it. can you maybe make me a tutorial on that? i'm currently watching harry potter 2. i love ron. but i love hermione more. so much that i'd like to be with her. but you already knew that. OKAY BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo much love:-) Ummm, and total genius idea to add chocolate chips into the sandwich mixture! I'm a fan! xoxo

    ReplyDelete