Monday, July 11, 2011

fridaysaturdaysunday

nothing is perfect and everything is perfect all at the same time.

friday was taylor, life as we know it (heaaaart that movie), and noodles. plus some girl walking around with a raccoon tail.. we don't ask questions.

friday was also mean girls and melted ice cream with chocolate syrup, which resulted in the grossest looking concoction that i swear i will never again eat ice cream in my life.

saturday was crafts, shopping for art supplies, pulled pork sandwiches, harry potter, pita pit, and sweet toothfairy.

(i've made a goal not to buy even one meal this week. considering i only made two meals in the entire last week, that's a pretty tall order. something's messed up with my appetite though and it's not my faaaault!)

saturday was also dear john (perfect) and the weirdest mood of aubrey's and my entire life, which resutled in us laying on the grass outside talking about everything under the sun (moon) until four in the morning. best.night.ever.

sunday began with me answering the phone in my sleep. i woke up confused to see the phone in my hand. i hung up. i put it back down. and then paige called back and left me a voicemail and i went back to sleep.

sunday was yet another awesome sunday school lesson, crafts, starting to clean every inch in my room, mac and cheese, bbq chicken, drives in the rain, and white trash people outside 7 eleven that i didn't even know exist in provo. (the people, not the 7 eleven)

sunday was also a walk in rock canyon, lots and lots of story time with darren and aubrey, and a sunday drive.

Photobucket

and in only two weeks my family will be here and i cannot wait.

1 comment:

  1. stop looking like that. it's unfair and disgusting. i want your face. to be my face. imdonebeingweirdbye.

    ReplyDelete