Friday, March 11, 2011

puhhh-leaaasssee

things i hate

-when people hold hands at the gym while moving from machine to machine. or while walking around the track. really, people? could you please just do your own thing for, like, five seconds?

-making eye contact with people you used to know but now have zero social obligation to.. and then walking past them three more times and having to do it all over again.

-finding books at the library at byu-i. which is the single most confusing library i have ever set foot in.

-that my favorite jeans are getting a hole.

-when the dvd remote gets lost. which means we have to watch gossip girl on the computer. yayyy.

-chelsea: "i have a vitamin d deficiency." me: "what exactly does that mean?" chelsea: "it means my body doesn't have enough vitamin d." thaaaank youu chels.

-that girls start busting out the flip flops when the temperature hits forty.

-oreo pizza at craigo's. oh wait. just kidding. that stuff is heaven on a plate.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that oreo pizza makes me miss Craigo's so much! Love that place. I graduated from the I a couple years ago. It seems weird, but you'll miss it
    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete