Monday, March 21, 2011

californiaaaaaa

i had the most wonderful week. it included:

going shooting in the desert
clam chowder on the pier
playing on the beach
watching the last lions (LOVE)
eating ice cream sandwiches
rollerblading in newport
not taking pictures
watching limitless (pleaaase go see it)
shooting my first (and last) revolver
almost getting eaten by a bird. and a chipmunk.
s.u.s.h.i.
going puppy shopping
a lot of things i can't remember because i'm tired
aaand more playing on the beach.

it was the most fantastic week.

i also worked on registering for spring classes (accounting, western humanities, need three more credits), had a phone interview for a job at byu (office assistant) got the job (sooo freaking excited about it), read time magazine, finished a biography about a boy with asperger's, and learned a lot about myself and what i want from life.

once in high school, my dad wrote me a note. my parents are good like that. they know when we need things like that.
in this note, my dad said "limitations are self-imposed; dream big. then, keep the dream before you."

i love that. and right now, i really and truly believe that my dad is right. maybe it's just because i've been off-track and haven't been going to school, but i am so excited right now just to learn and to work hard and to do as much as i can before i grow up. i am so excited about what life holds for me and i'm so very excited to do my very best to reach my potential.

ps only three more days in rexburg..

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job! Thats exciting. I am a little green with envy you got to eat sushi though.. I am dying for sushi. Been craving it for days AND forgot to get it at the grocery store tonight. Oh well.. it's better fresh and who knows if I'm even "allowed" to eat that tomorrow.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend seriously sounds amazing! I am jealous of its awesomness. :) Amd congrats for the job!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete