Wednesday, June 20, 2012

That's that

Yesterday was Brianna's golden birthday. Apparently most people don't celebrate golden birthdays? But it's on Wikipedia for it, so it's a pretty real thing. Bri turned 19 on June 19. Golden birthday. I'll turn 27 on July 27, someday. Golden birthday. Easy peasy!

But Bri has escaped the heat of Utah for the summer, so Cristina and I had a birthday dinner for her on Friday before she flew home. Grilled chicken, ribs, smashed potatoes, grilled vegetables, spinach strawberry salad, rolls, and crepes for dessert. Freaking love dessert crepes.

Photobucket

In other news, Jas and I went to our first movie together, ever, last weekend. We went to The Avengers, about a month after the rest of America went to it, but you know what? We were just proud we went to a movie. Jason leaned over to me once and said "Amy! We're doing it! We're laughing! We're fitting in!" It was silly. I liked it.

That's really all that I have to say right now. We need to take more pictures. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment