Friday, June 1, 2012

That time we went on our honeymoon

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it, and I don't want to know about it. I'll put some pictures up soon. It was really the happiest day of my life. I hardly stopped smiling the entire day. My face hurt from smiling so much. It was beautiful.

Photobucket

We stayed at the Zermatt in Midway on our wedding night. They upgraded us to the sweetest room ever and we were absolutely in love with it..

DSC00547

Sunday morning we hopped in the car and drove to Vegas. Jason's brother-in-law and sister offered us their timeshare at Westgate Flamingo Bay for our honeymoon, a resort a few miles off the strip. It was incredible. It had a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, a huge bathroom, a king-size bed, and a jacuzzi. Everything was granite and leather and enormous and we were so, so grateful that Annie and Joe offered it to us!!! 

Our honeymoon was the single most relaxing vacation that I have ever been on. Fer real. There was nothing to do and nowhere to be and the only word I could think of to describe it the entire week was BLISS. It could not have been better. 

Photobucket
Enjoying our huge slab of yummy yummy YUMMY gluten-free cake from our top tier on our drive down :)

DSC00550

DSC00570

DSC00567
Jas found this cool car....

DSC00571
Tasting pop from all around the world...or was it just an excuse to sit down for a few minutes? All I can say is, I'm supahhh glad we live in America and have yummy pop...

DSC00552
Sometimes we just have to take a break from shopping and eat some frozen yogurt. YES PLEASE.

DSC00564
And our excursion of the week...the Hoover Dam!

DSC00566
Jas being a rebel

DSC00574
Uhhhh we asked some lady to take our picture at the resort. It would appear that she was unaware of the function of the zoom button...

IN SUMMARY....
I love Jason and our honeymoon was the greatest week ever and I am so, so, so happy.

3 comments:

  1. i really quite love this post. mostly i love when you and jas both wear stripes. i also really like his sunglasses. and i also really love your maxi dress. can we go on a honeymoon? that sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA i love that paige commented on stripes. cuz that's what i was gonna say too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks, and sounds, like you had an AMAZING time! I'm so glad you're happy. You deserve it! And I always like seeing pictures of Hoover Dam. My grandpa was actually one of the civil engineers on the Hoover Dam project. An odd little fact that will change your life forever, I know... ;-)

    ReplyDelete