Thursday, June 21, 2012

Things I am happy about

Things I am happy about right now:

 1. Having a clean apartment! Having a husband who helps out around the house (without even being asked!) is the best, ever ever ever. Last night we deep cleaned and it's all so sparkly and shiny and clean right now and I love it.

2. Going to the gym. I had an awesome workout last night. My legs are hurting more and more as the day goes on and I love that feeling and I can hardly wait to go to the gym tonight. (Who am I? That is not normal.)

3. Writing thank you cards! Because a) it gives me something to do at work (hallelujah), and b) I am so sincerely grateful for every single person who thought of us during our wedding!!! So I'm actually fer real having fun with it.

4. That one of the faculty members offered to help Holly and I move out two giant bookshelves and two metal lateral files from the office we're putting a new professor in. Seriously saved us like two hours of trying to figure out how to move those babies. I'm glad I'm Relief Society, not Elder's Quorum.


Other things of note:

1. It's hot right now in Utah. Today it's 99 degrees, and I just ran an errand across campus. I always struggle to decide whether to walk really slow so that I don't sweat, or walk really fast so that I get outta the heat asap. I still don't really know which is best.

2. This sign was in the bathroom today.

photo-104

It sincerely concerns me that it's necessary for signs like that to exist. But I can testify: it is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment