Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Last Lions

there are three things that i'm excited about right now. so hold onto your chairs, i'm about to share them with you.

1. going to utah. duh.

2. this freaking movie that is coming out so soon i can almost taste it. i love lions. i love documentaries about animals. i love lions. i love lions. i love lions. i am doing to die waiting of anticipation. aren't lions the mot attractive animal in the world??? please don't judge me. or do. i don't care. i love lions.


3. this blog. i am always, one hundred percent of the time crazy about busy bee lauren, but this post was seriously the kind where you sit and laugh to yourself for at least ten minutes.

and that is my life.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't mind me "stalking" your blog, Amy. I stumbled across it just recently. I had to comment on this, though. That movie looks so cool! I had chills just watching the preview! I had no idea it was coming out so thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete