Saturday, February 26, 2011

i couldn't be happier

i've been feeling creative lately.
i love feeling creative. where my hands just want to make something and my brain won't stop thinking about all the things i could do and every sentence i make in my head comes out a little more poetic.

so today i made a craft. saturday is a good day for a craft, and considering how very little i did yesterday, i needed something to do. all in all, i made this with only two trips to the store and $38 dollars. it needs a little touch-up but for now, i really love it.
on monday i'm going to the store, and i'm going to start an art journal. i'm excited about it. (look here or here if you don't know what an art journal is.) i have a whole list of ideas and i can't wait to get started.

and i found this quote. i am freaking in love with it.

"I live now and only now,

and I will do

what I want to do this moment

and not what I decided

was best for me yesterday."

~Hugh Prather


1 comment: