Sunday, February 13, 2011

i skiied.

it has been such a perfect weekend, no joke.

i went to snowbird with my family to go skiing. i absolutely love my family and i didn't even mind skiing this time :) we went to alta and i put on my new white snowpants and it wasn't half bad. i went down some black diamonds (which i usually steer very clear of.. i don't like going fast. don't laugh.) which was impressive for me! but then bri made me go down this one that i wasn't very happy about and i just was positive i couldn't do it.. but i was already part of the way down. so some nice old austrian man came up behind me and gave me a ski lesson the whole way down. it was so cute of him. and i made it. even through the moguls, thank you very much. i even stopped snowplowing that much. :)

so i was proud.
you might think i look extremely awkward in this picture. that's cause i do. don't worry about it.

also, happy birthday to my mom on friday. she is the best mom i could have ever asked her and i love her so much. she's incredible.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha glad you admitted you look awkward. it was the kind of picture that made me laugh out loud to myself, quite literally. kinda depressing, really :D

    ReplyDelete