Friday, February 25, 2011

gotta love my life..

so most of this off-track has been fairly productive. i've been working and reading books and running and having a good time and keeping busy. but sometimes, it is just rough to get out of bed.. mostly because i don't need to if i don't want to. and today was undoubtedly one of those days.

this is what i have accomplished today. please don't think less of me.

-made a blueberry muffin mix in a bread pan.. i wish i had muffin tins.. it's just not the same.
-showered. got ready.
-read a book. yes, an entire book. it was lovely.
-did my laundry.
-watched the office.
-ate cheese and crackers. (which is pretty much the only food i like anymore. doesn't it look YUMMY?! still don't know what happened to my appetite or when it will come back..)

-watched parks and recreation. times four episodes.
-took a nap.
-worked for 1.25 hours

aaaaand that has been my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment