Friday, December 23, 2011

"you cease to amaze me"

since i got my hair cut like an idiot last december, i have been trying to urge my hairgrowth along as gently but urgently as possible. i think i've made some good progress, considering i've gone from this
Photobucket
to this
Photobucket
to this.
Photobucket
congratulations to me.

after many, many months of not wearing my hair curly, i've lately began dreaming again of long, loose waves. so this morning i decided to bust out the curling iron.

big mistake.
Photobucket

i think i lost at least three inches off my hair by curling it. what the heck do you even call that look?! who knows. who. even. knows.

so, after 25 minutes of quality curling time, my hair ended up in a ponytail in defeat.
Photobucket

hate when that happens. so. much. hate.

2 comments:

  1. i think that ponytail turned out cute though...

    and it sure beats the poodle look from cristina's wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks SUPER cute in that pony tail though. You are a beauty!

    ReplyDelete