Friday, September 23, 2011

randoms

french fries
as a child, i hated ketchup. loathed it. for example, i loved sloppy joes until i found out they had barbeque sauce in them and barbeque sauce has ketchup. and then one day we were at red lobster at one of those big round tables, and next to us was the table we always called the "laughy table," that really, really loud table which seemed to always be right next to us, and when my mother wasn't looking i dipped my french fry in ketchup real quick-like and popped that baby in my mouth and fell in love. and ever since, i love my ketchup. lately i eat a lot of french fries (or as my mother calls them, french bakes, because they're definitely not fried and even more delicious) because they don't make my tummy hurt. however, something i really, really don't like is running out of ketchup. i would rather have six times too much ketchup on my plate than try to get enough ketchup on my last fry. gross.
Photobucket

other random thoughts of the morning include:

bee
i wish that brianna's phone wasn't broken. at home, we have a terrible habit of walking down the stairs after getting ready and realizing that we are a) both wearing the same shirt, b) both wearing the same jeans, and/or c) both wearing our hair in the same way. and having class together three times a week means it's important that we check on these things with each other. i'm wearing a shirt that i own in red and she owns in pink. i'm nervous.
Photobucket

where is fall??
i miss my chelsea (and also this sweater. i wish i was wearing it right now.)
Photobucket

is it the weekend yet?
my level of excitement for the weekend is through the roof. this last weekend was fantastic. football game, moneyball, finishing my entire to-do list, A-'s on both of my tests, the park, church, relief society broadcast, long talks with my mother and emails from my father, lemon bars, source code.. perfection. but now i'm ready for next weekend. and quite frankly i think five more days is much too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment