Monday, August 1, 2011

a few facts

1. i clean my room an average of twice a day.
2. not eating gluten isn't as hard slash bad as i thought it would be.
3. but my tummy still hurts, so me + gluten /= bad, i think. (that's supposed to be an equals sign with a slash through it, not a slash and then equals.)
4. speaking of equals signs, a tiny part of me is a tiny part excited to take my first math(ish) class(es) since ap calc. (accounting, statistics)
5. i actually read the aeneid yesterday, as opposed to sparknotesing it as i am prone to do. puhhhlease be proud.
6. making cookies with rice flour = utter fail. because a) it tastes weird, and b) baking soda is a no-no--hello gluten--and therefore so is cooking the cookies.
7. the one good part of that whole mess was that i only made 1/4 of a recipe.
8. aubski came home last night. hadn't seen that girl since tuesday, no joke. it was joyous.
9. cinnamon chex are the new love of my life.

1 comment:

  1. wait are you taking stats this fall? if so when, because I'm taking stats this fall!

    ReplyDelete