Thursday, June 23, 2011

paiger

Photobucket

meet paige. paige is one of the best fraaaands i've ever had in my entire life. paige and i text more each day than i have ever texted anyone in my life, i think. and quite frankly i like it. especially now. because this is what happened approximately one week ago:

amy: i know it's a long drive but it's super inportant so i'll do it. don't feel like backspacing to correct my spelling. don't mind me.
paige: amy from now on can i never correct my spelling? i don't wanna but i don't wan tyou to be mad.
amy: i'd love that. i get so tired of texting and that would really help.
paige: i think that thought at least 9 times a day. tjat was supposed to be 8. oh well. i wish i could tell my pgone what t text you. I WISH WE HAD WALKIE TALKIES.

and my life has not been the same since.
paige: haha sorry that im wnjoing it too much and someit.es forget to actually corect my texts when i send them to other oeople.
amy: oohing noooo paige that's bad. of court i mean oh no but it happens.

paige: fame or stick it?
amy: fame. i've never seen it. so don't be mad if it sucks.
paige: ill neber spake to you again if it sucks. be prpepared.
amy: i could ember be prepared for you to lot speak k me
paige: it took me a hwhilen but i finallyg got that. love tou.

paige: no amy. cause were eating jealthy reMEMber? your idea kitten.

paige: amy its my job to make you laugh. imyour gf, your pic, your vip, your world, your everything.
amy: i don't know what half of those things mean but i can jobesly say, you are.

i just like paige. i wish everybody could have a paige in their life. paige is the best of both worlds. because she is the funniest girl i ever in my life have met (we're going to start a youtube talk show. so stay tuned.) but she is also the best person to call when i am having a rough day.

she is truly my pic, my vip, my world, my everything.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. golden. lietarlyy, goldnen. notice i'm not crorerecting my comments either. and you think i'd have an easier time typing than texting. that happens to be in correct.

    ReplyDelete