Wednesday, June 15, 2011

on the other hand..

here are some things i do not like.

accidentally not going home until 1:30 the night before a muy importante final, and then spending an hour and a half on the phone helping someone with a project that's due the next day when i have to wake up at 8.

taking said final and getting a..well.. let's not even go there. let's just say i am not impressed with myself. please cross your fingers for me that i'll get a decent grade in the class anyhow..

biting into a carrot while writing flashcards and then looking up and seeing that somebody is standing there. almost had a heart attack.

feeling in the morning like it would probably be okay if i didn't shower, shook yesterdays curls out a little bit, and swiped some mascara on my eyes, and then realizing after my isys final is emptied from my brain that that was not, in fact, a great idea, but not having time to go home and make myself presentable.

on a brighter note, however, some things that i do like include: watching she's the man (instead of disturbia) under the stars; eating super healthy food all day and wanting to go running worse than anything; completely bomb letters from missionaries that i can't stop rereading; that tomorrow at this time i will be d.o.n.e. with finals and my first semester at byu (ehh. i know it's just spring. let's count it anyhow.), the library, and life.

well. this has been a lovely ten-minute reprieve from studying but my flashcards are calling to me.. i will make up for the recent utter lack of pictures later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment