Saturday, August 7, 2010

"say you want the same thing too"

i have a problem with a workout that includes the words "who knew working out our abs could be so much fun?!" chances are good that if you have to tell me how much fun it is, it's not very fun at all. which is often the case while in the middle of a workout.

i like babysitting. mucho.

i had quite the devastating experience today. i've been painting (excuse me. i meant staining) my deck for my father. and i was under the deck putting a tarp down (a tarp which, tragically, was in the wrong spot when i kicked the paint can over fifteen minutes later...) when i realized something. when i was little, my sisters and i loved to try to decipher the red indian hieroglyphics on the rocks underneath the deck. we spent hours pretending we were explorers. but i found out today that they aren't indian hieroglyphics at all. it's just paint that fell from the deck and landed on the rocks. so that was a buzzkill. kind of like finding out santa clause isn't real. only not quiiite as traumatic.



zackery sent me a package today. and it made me miss him even more but that's okay. only three more weeks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment