Thursday, August 26, 2010

a flower named millie

eleven days until i can start organizing my room
ten days until idaho
six days until red robin
five days until cristina, bee and i leave for our roadtrip
four days until cristina comes
three days until my last sunday here
one day until mall of america

:)

i can't believe summer is already over. but it's not so bad because a) i looove idaho, and b) the next week is full of only fantastic things. most notably, cristina is flying out here so she can drive the corolla back west with brianna and me since i'm buying it from my parents. it's going to be the most wonderful roadtrip probably ever.

cabin last week.. super fun, as always. and i am crazy about my grandma.


i got on a wave runner for the second time since i was fifteen, when i smashed my head into my best friend's and got knocked out. for some reason those things still terrify me! but i didn't hyperventilate and i drove it for a good four minutes so i'm pretty solid now, right?


we played a ton of games.. that's an understatement, even.

the water was incredible a few of the days.

also i saw a mouse. and it was like one foot away from me. i almost had a heart attack. but we didn't see any bears, which was my dream :( except a wooden one at famous daves :(


since we got home i've been in an arts and crafts mood. namely i've painted the basement and made some notebooks. i'm a pretty big fan of them and would really like a hot glue gun all of my own.


also i miss my fish miracle who is in idaho without me.

that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment