Wednesday, July 21, 2010

wake up to color

what a weekend! zack and i went to boise and the engine of my poor rav4 blew! we were thirty miles outside of boise and had to get it towed and it was quite the adventure. but we went to roaring springs saturday night and it was so fun! and then on sunday we rented a 2010 camaro (hey, we had to get back to school somehow!) and drove it home. doesn't get much better than that..

and then yesterday we had to bring the camaro back and zack brought me to the zoo on the way home! i loved it sosososo muchh. zoos are my absolute favorite, but mostly because of the lions. i'm fairly certain that lions are the most beautiful, attractive animals in the whole world. i could just stare at lions for hours. and these lions? exceptionally attractive.

i love it here so, so, so much. i have never in my life been so happy. i love my job. i literally wake up at every morning excited to go to work. i am crazy about my classes. i adore my friends. i'm pretty fond of my boyfriend. i'm wayy excited to go home, but i'm soooo sad to leave this place in the summertime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment