Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"i just wait for the 'yahoo!'"


i love positively everything about summer. but most of all i love waterskiing. and we went last night for my first time this summer. it was so worth the wait. the sun was setting and the water was glass and it was incredible. i'm so happy to be home but i am already counting the days til i go back to school (forty-three).

also, i am crazy about my father. he is the funniest, smartest, wisest, most thoughtful man i know. just for the record.

i love being home with bee. she is my best friend in the whole world and i adore her. yesterday we went on another cub foods run, and i am pretty sure there is nothing more fun than going to the grocery store with my little sister. silly, huh?

and today it's my birthday so i think i might like to turn nineteen today :) i woke up to a smiling bri holding a package from a certain boy that just put a smile on my face first thing. and we had homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast and i'm just ready to have a fantastic day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment