Thursday, July 29, 2010

"lllaaaaamaaa! it's time for breaaakkfassst..."

i finally found someone who loves the zoo as much as me. of course, she's five, but that's not really the point. brianna and i took the little girl she nannies to the petting zoo today and we just had the best time. except that the llamas there are the strangest looking llamas i have ever laid eyes on so that was concerning.


and bri told me about her trip to tonga for about six hours this morning and it made me a little nostalgic for peru last summer. but mostly it made me glad that i have a baby sister who can lay on her bed with me and ramble on for hours and hours and just have the most fun ever.

grades were posted today and i'm mostly pretty happy about them.. beyond irritated with my spanish teacher who doesn't believe in grades so he just randomly posts grades at the end of the semester and viola! that's what you get. suuper bothersome. but that's okay, i never have to see him again..

it's official, i'm never seeing my rav4 again... sad, huh? i'll miss it. especially cause i like driving stick, a lot. buuut i guess that's okay cause i'll get a new car with wayyy better gas mileage and a functional transmission and a good engine. so that will be a nice change.

i miss my job!!

ummm.. i guess that's mostly all.











1 comment:

  1. i am absolutely furious with david rock
    i miss your rav
    i miss it a lot
    i like how happy you look about those llamas
    i miss my baby sister
    bring her to me
    alright bye amy

    ReplyDelete