Monday, November 4, 2013

Hello again.

My thermostat says it's 68 degrees in here but my fingers are numb so I'm guessing it's broken. I should probably go turn the heat on buuut that would require removing myself from my blankets so it's probably not going to happen.

Last week some my coworkers ranted about how nasty candy corns are. I defended those tasty little buggers, loud and proud. I could never eat enough of those things. Which is probably why they are stashed at the top of the cupboard behind the griddle where I have to a) ask Jason to please reach them for me, or b) drag a kitchen chair across the room to get them. Out of sight, out of mind...or something.

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and I'm ready for a change. But it seems unlikely that I will have a change because I don't want to cut it and I don't want it brown. That leaves few, if any, options.

I miss blogging and I plan to re-enter the blogging world. I've said that before, but I mean it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment