Wednesday, October 26, 2011

state of the union

every time i start a new journal, the first page is a giant list of my loves and hates. this is not a new journal. clearly. but it just feels like time to make a list. also, i'm having a terrible day, and having already written a two-page email and multiple texts about it, it's quite frankly either a state of the union list or a ranty, whiny blog post continuing my complaining. so, count yo blessings, yo.

IN:
  • the cocunuty deliciousness of almond joys
  • sweaters
  • uggs
  • my sisters coming over on wednesdays
  • mittens (pleasepleaseplease can it be cold enough for mittens yet?)
  • getting my bangs cut
  • watching people awkwardly flirt outside my office door
  • studying in the extra office at work
  • "you're his huckleberry whether you want to be or not."
OUT:
  • accounting, especially bad debt expenses, and especially the test i need to take this week
  • people being lame
  • being homesick
  • the mess that is my room
  • the mess that is my desk at work
  • not sleeping
  • showering (oh wait..)
  • fights with roommates
  • biting the edges of my nails until they really really hurt and i have to put bandaids on
  • hiring
  • STOMACHACHES (can i be done yet?)
  • gluten free bread
  • pompous arrogant obnoxious students who come into the office
  • not having enough time to get everything done
  • not having enough time to get anything done
  • art class
  • wednesday, october 26, 2011

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite thing on that list is Wednesday, Oct 26, 2011.

    If I had to add to your list I would say "Asking a boy to the Girls Preference dance" because every boy I wanted to ask has been taken.. lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think gluten free bread sucks? Try chocolate free candy. Or chocolate free anything.

    Homework should also be on that out list. Any homework. Def a big OUT.

    Great list otherwise.

    ReplyDelete