Saturday, October 8, 2011

hitting all the important things..and then doing mah homework

a) i'm hot. like, literally. because i just woke up and last night the heat got set at 75 degrees and (surprise!) heat rises. so despite the fact that my window is open about two feet and every vent in my loft is closing, it is freaking hot. saaaavvveee mmmeeee.

b) i like football games and i'm happy there's one tonight.

c) yesterday brianna fed me at the cannon center not once, but twice. breakfast at that place is bomb.

d) the only thing better than getting a class cancelled is getting my once-a-week-four-hours-on-a-thursday-night class cancelled. because, let's be honest, four hours is way. too. long. especially when you suck at drawing. and i'd much rather experience ihop's pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes than sit in class.

e) last night zach and i went to real steel. was i a tiny bit skeptical? i was. but did i love it? i did. also, there was a six-year-old boy behind us who started the movie by telling his mom she was his "BFFF" over and over again, and provided commentary throughout the entire movie. some guy called a black guy "brother" in the movie and he goes, "he called him brother cause they're friends." so freaking cute.

f) aaaaand now a day of homework awaits me! plus it's 50% off at gap so that's probably gonna be happening too. and i desperately need a new pair of shoes because my vans give my blisters, my sperrys give my blisters, and nothing else is water-proof. great. i hate shoe shopping.

g) i'd really like to go make my to-do list now so that i can get everything done today. it would be really nice to have a day just to do nothing tomorrow.. so wish me luck.

h) jackets with thumb holes are the greatest invention ever.
Photobucket

i) also there's a parade outside. what's the parade for? i have no idea.

3 comments:

  1. I miss Utah. Wah. Better luck to us meeting next time! aka sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no girl you di'int! You put avacados on the OUT list? you are seriously mistaken. It's cool though cuz you like football so I guess I'll forgive you ;)

    www.alexislaughs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete