Thursday, December 9, 2010

today i love..

i was a little bit early this morning while walking to class
which gave me a few minutes while campus was empty
just to think,
which i don't do nearly enough of these days.

i just had such a feeling of gratitude, for everything about my life
and especially about this school.
i love byu-i.

i love
crisp winter mornings
warm wool mittens
a dad who will take time to talk to me
only having nine days til i go home
christmas lights
the scriptures, general conference talks, and the power of prayer
homemade mac and cheese
sisters who really want me to be happy
my incredible friends
starting class with a prayer, and letting the gospel be a part of class discussions
having a car that works
lindt truffles
a mother who always knows when i need her
that there are only exactly four months until i get married to my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment