Tuesday, December 14, 2010

tis the season..

what am i excited about today, you ask?!?!
well, i'll tell you.

a) going home.
this, of course, includes eating oreo truffles (i hope), homemade dinners with two vegetables every night, sleeping in my own (very, very, very) comfortable bed in my own room, no homework, and, naturally, my mom and my dad and my baby sister.
(photo from sisterscafe.blogspot.com)

b) christmas.
the christmas tree game, figuring out what our presents are long before christmas day (yes, we still do that at my house), eggs benedict for breakfast, ham for christmas eve dinner, and nativities.

c) these boots.
which i want for christmas.
(mom, please consider this a gentle reminder. just in case.)
d) going to grandma's for christmas!!
i love colorado, i love playing games at the table with grandma, i love estes park, and i love my grandparents.

e) a roadtrip to colorado.
i adore roadtrips.

f) seeing cristina this weekend!
and maybejustmaybe eating some red robin at some point? i could really use some fries.

g) being done with classes.
to be quite honest, i have been over my classes for about three months now. just kidding, it's not that bad. but i am definitely not shedding tears of sorrow.
oh, and ps, specifically, this means: being done with science.

h) making christmas cookies tonight with jonny and ann and zackkk!!
the fat, thick, delicious kind, with buttercream frosting. mmmmmmm.

i) making new years resolutions.
i really like those things. and i'm in a goal making mood. which is perfect.

i) look. mostly, i am just excited to go home. i miss my familyyyy. so just let it be saturday already!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment