Thursday, November 18, 2010

cars, problems, and good friends

something about me owning cars never works out.

exhibit a: my rav4.
loved this car.
it didn't love me.
four months after buying it, i had to replace the transmission.
six months later, the engine blew.
and that was the end of that car.

exhibit b: my corolla.
this was my car in high school.
i bought it from my parents after the rav.
i like this car quite a bit.
but i woke up this morning to a flat tire.
what in the heck?!
this much stuff does not happen to normal people.
i don't really get it...

luckily, i have the best roommates in the world.
kylie put on her boots and a sweatshirt over her shorts and drove me to school.
i love that girl.

i also love when i come home from class and find notes like this on my desk:
aren't chelsea and kylie the absolute greatest?
i like them. :)


but ps? zack took my car in and they fixed my tire for freeeee.
so, i mean, that's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment