Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i have a new passion..

and it is snowshoeing.
i really, really, really love snowshoeing. you might point out that i have only gone snowshoeing twice in my life. but do you know what? that is not the point. i am in love. and as soon as i get a job this semester, my first paycheck will be spent on my very. own. snowshoes.

ps do you love my new snowpants? because i definitely do.

my christmas break was perfect. we went to colorado to my grandparents' house, and it was so fun. zack came and spent a week with us, which was fantastic. grandma and grandpa brought us all to see hello, dolly! at a dinner theatre. dinner theatres are for sure in my top five favorite things. also, i got my uggs for christmas and i have been wearing them nonstop since then :)

for new years we went to wyoming, where my aunt and uncle live. it was so fun! we played a lot of games (my new favorites are uno flash and anomia. check them out, seriously.), went skiing, sledding, and shooting, and had a really good time.

i like breaks.
and i like my new roommates.
(and i am especially glad i am living with chelsea again this semester. i love that girl.)
i think this semester will be pretty great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment